We have the knowledge and experience to bring a model-centric approach to analysing and documenting the key aspects of your Systems Engineering Life-cycle.
Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) is an approach to Systems Engineering which:
- Encompasses a System Architecture Model (using a recognised framework such as MoDAF, TRAK etc),
- Recognises the advantages and prefers (where appropriate) graphical techniques over textual ones,
- Uses well understood and standardised languages such as SysML, not only for performing System Engineering functions but also as a shared communication language with other disciplines,
- Prefers a predominantly graphical output for activities such as:
- Requirements Elicitation, Recording, Validation and Verification,
- Concept of Production, Deployment, Operations, Support & Disposal
- Functional Analysis and Allocations,
- Performance Analysis,
- Trade-off Analysis, and
- Comparison of different System Architectures.
to find out about how we can help you with Model Based Systems Engineering.